7. Februar 2015

A NEW “GREAT YEAR” BEGINS, GOD


channeled by Jahn J Kassl
translated by Franz

A “Great Year” ends, a new one begins!

I am GOD

Irresistibly this worlds strives toward the Light,
Irreversibly this mankind crosses the last space-time
illusions and the great circle of Life is fulfilled.

I am GOD

New consciousness captures human hearts,
New levels of knowledge are awakened and 
new areas of Creation are animated with your 
soul essence.

I am GOD

Uplifting and renewal, release from the old and 
binding to the new world; fulfillment of the journey 
and eternal Life begin to stand out, and human Beings 
begin to understand – the course of time.

I am GOD

Born from one Source, emerged from one Light, 
sent from the One, who is God, you are Master 
among Masters, because you have given a new 
countenance to a world, and you have given form 
to new worlds.

I am GOD

Do not hesitate, as I call you by your name, 
do not look behind or let yourself be held back 
by mercy, because whoever rushes toward me, 
loses the binding to this world and establishes 
a bond with Life, which is immortal.

I am GOD

The dream has been dreamt, the illusions have been 
conquered, reality is your heritage and God’s abundance 
is the gift, which I prepare for you now.

I am GOD

In these last days never give up hope, uplift yourself 
toward the Light and be willing to receive it, because 
the hour is close, when a new world lowers itself over 
this one and everything changes.

I am GOD

Fulfill the assignment, which has led you here and 
serve mankind until the end of this time. Do not deny 
the world or illusion and accept Life – unconditionally.
It is a gift from the Creator, whereby a new world is 
unveiled to you and a new life is revealed.

I am GOD

Awaken from sleep, recognize who you are and 
receive the heritage from the Light out of God’s hands.

I am GOD

Glory and Grace, Love, Light and Truth, 
Omnipresent boundless Being on all levels of Creation.

I am everything what is, Being and Becoming,
Alpha and Omega. In Eternity.

A “Great Year” ends, a new one begins.

I am GOD 


*”Great Year”: The term Great Year has a variety of related 
meanings. It is defined by NASA as "The period of one complete 
cycle of the equinoxes around the ecliptic, about 25,800 years
[…] also known as [a] Platonic Year.” One complete cycle of 
the equinoxes here means one complete cycle of axial 
precession; this precession was known to Plato, who defined 
the "perfect year" as the return of the celestial bodies (planets) 
and the diurnal rotation of the fixed stars (circle of the Same)
to their original positions - it is of fundamental significance 
for mankind’s development. (Wikipedia, remark JJK) 

Master-Dialogues, Volume I (digital) – JJK: 
http://www.lichtweltverlag.com/de/grobritannien-uk/angebote/e-books/meister-dialoge-band-i/index.php 

The light world publishing and the author do not lead any 
correspondence whatsoever on the texts / messages 
published on this website.