2. April 2015

THE BIBLE ERRS! BETRAYAL AND END OF JUDAS, JJK


Judas Agrees to Betray Jesus 
_____________________________

Bible, Matthew 26 
14 Then one of the Twelve—the one called
Judas Iscariot—went to the chief priests 
15 and asked, “What are you willing to give me 
if I deliver him over to you?” So they counted
 out for him thirty pieces of silver. 
16 From then on Judas watched for 
an opportunity to hand him over. 

The Bible errs! 
In the book “The Jesus Biography, 
Part II” Jesus Christ himself gives 
information about it. 



Accordingly the following 
happened in those days:

channeled by Jahn J Kassl
translated by Rüdiger Franz Rauskolb 

Weeks before my arrest, at a time when I recognized 
what was ahead of me, I took Judas to the side and 
asked him to keep the priests of the temple informed 
about the locations of our gatherings. It was preordained 
that my arrest would be low-key and as much as possible 
should not create a lot of stir. I was desperate to avoid 
any new unrest, and the search by Roman soldiers certainly 
would not go unnoticed in the population. So I instructed 
Judas, who was the only one among my companions to 
have free access to the temple, to deliver this information 
to the priests.

Judas was familiar with the temple, and he was known to 
many of the priests and even to the High Priest, because 
he finished the study of the scriptures there. This was 
reserved for just a few, yet Judas was one of those, 
who received this education. His knowledge of the 
scriptures therefore was impressive, and many times 
he was able to outline the scripture, interpret it and 
also create the connection with my life. Early on he 
recognized that God’s word fulfills itself, and this 
right in front of his eyes.

His trust and his affection towards me were unique, 
and quite often the disciples were baffled and even 
jealous how quickly he understood what was expressed 
in my messages.

I asked him to use every opportunity to keep 
the Sanhedrin informed about my whereabouts. 
(Sanhedrin: The highest judicial court of the Jews, 
that had the right to accuse, judge and punish 
according to Jewish Law, sanctioned by the Romans. 
Remark of the Author) 

As was said before, it was very easy for the Roman 
soldiers to find me that evening, in the garden that 
served as a sanctuary in order to recover from the 
events of the day.

In the hours after my arrest, the desperation of the 
disciples caused blaming Judas for everything. Naturally 
some of them knew that I had instructed Judas, but the 
appearance of the soldiers was just too much for some 
of them.

Judas was completely composed, because he was the 
only one to know, that I permitted it like that, and he 
did a great service so that the events could fulfill 
themselves.

He spent the following days in the temple of the city. 
Therefore he was always informed about what happened, 
and very soon it was obvious that Pilatus had released me. 
Judas was told about this, and finally it got about in the 
temple that not I, but a “lookalike” suffered the death 
on the cross.

After about two days, when Judas had the certainty that
I was alive and I initially went into seclusion, he left the 
walls of the temple in order to bring himself to safety, 
because the anger of the Priests began to boil over as 
they heard about the “failed” crucifixion.

Miriam who was the first one to ensure herself of my 
integrity, sent out messengers in order to inform the 
disciples; and gradually the anger and the misunderstanding 
faded away about the assignment that Judas had received.

“Do not worry!”

This expression that I used frequently, 
had a special significance in those days.

Gradually the worry disappeared, and while I, 
secluded in Qumran, communed with my Father 
in Heaven, my brothers and sisters waited for my 
return.
……and their hearts were filled with joy 
as this fulfilled itself 40 days later.

For Judas it was clear, that I spent my time there,
after all it was the place that offered everything in 
order to regain one’s strength in silence. He followed 
me, and after his family in Karioth had been informed 
about the events, he finally arrived at the salt sea on 
the 12th day after the events in Jerusalem. 
(Karioth: The city where Judas was born lies in 
the south of Palestine. Translated from Hebrew: 
ish-karioth, the city where Judas was born. 
Remark from the Author) 


The End of Judas
___________________

Bible, Matthew 27 
MT3 Then Judas, who betrayed him, 
when he saw that Jesus was condemned, 
felt remorse, and brought back the thirty 
pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,
MT4 saying, "I have sinned in that I betrayed 

innocent blood." But they said, "What is that to us? 
You see to it."
MT5 He threw down the pieces of 

silver in the sanctuary, and departed. 
He went away and hanged himself. 

The Bible errs! 
In the book “The Jesus Biography, 
Part II” Jesus Christ himself gives 
information about it. Accordingly 
the following happened in those days:

(…) Many reports bear witness that he hanged himself, 
and in some places one claims that he was stoned by
the disciples. But it was not like that, these stories are 
entirely fictitious, freely constructed and untrue! It did 
not happen this way, did not take place or play out that 
way!

It is time to lift the guilt from Judas’s shoulders!
It is necessary to direct the Light toward the actual 
events so that the darkness yields from your hearts.

But the told and the recorded story in the books about 
the life of Judas have not come to you in this form without
intention. So that you feel guilty and laden, weak and anxious, 
so that you remain in “sin” and so that you are available as 
compliant lambs for the newly formed churches.

Originating from the fallacy of the “original sin” to this 
“betrayal” the arch stretches so that the new institutions 
could establish themselves. Guilt was created in order to 
declare all of mankind as sinners, and in particular collectively 
stamp a Nation, the Nation of the Jews, as criminals, in order 
for the dark forces to live out their power over human Beings 
without hindrance.

Be assured that neither the “original sin” nor the “sacrificial
lamb of Jesus” correspond to the truth! These are perfidious 
inventions of those, who oppress the earth for centuries, 
and who have kept you from your divine nature.

(…)…but Judas remained in Qumram, and in the days 
of our common stay in this seclusion his life revealed
itself and he became fully conscious of his assignments.

While I returned, in order to prepare my brothers and 
sisters for my upcoming departure, Judas remained at 
that location. The Essene community became his new 
“home” and so his life fulfilled itself in the light.

In the year 66, when the Romans toppled the walls 
of Qumram, Judas looked back to a fulfilled and blessed 
life, and in those days he returned fully into the Oneness, 
into God’s loving presence.

I am Jesus Christ, the guardian of your days, 
and truly I say to you:
Light will prevail, and my Love will heal all 
wounds, because you are innocent and free of sin!

In Eternity, Amen. 
____________________________________

The Biography of Jesus, Part II 
(new digital publication) by JAHN J KASSL: 
http://www.lichtweltverlag.com/de/grobritannien-uk/angebote/e-books/die-jesus-biographie-ii-digital/index.php

The Lichtweltportal is free of advertisement and declines 
any direct linking, in order to guarantee the clarity of the 
homepage and the pure vibration of its contributions. 
The light world publishing and the author do not lead 
any correspondence whatsoever on the texts / messages 
published on this website.